Tuesday, December 30, 2008

White Powah?

Funny i fear this makes me look racist.


I get it you know,
born in burbs,
white as the clouds,
and rich as fuck right?
So you took away my voice,
made me a prisoner,
of my own conditions,
so that i can't fight
for what i see as right
because i don't go hungry
and i'm not in agony
no one will believe
the words that i pray
because of my parents
because of my house
because of a car
i don't even drive.
I want to save the world
but you keep telling me i already raped it
and i want to save a life
but you keep telling me just to tape it
these reality tv news
needs to go
these racist clowns
with white faces
and hearts
need to go
i'm so sick of being unforgivable
only because i haven't sinned
if i sell my house?
if i sell my computer?
if i sell my life, to live in a box,
to fail out of school
to get hooked on drugs
that i'd never think of
then
then i can fight
then i can be right
but untill then
i'll scream at a wall,
and scare not a mouse.

No comments: